ASK AGENT ABOUT $5,000 IN CLOSING COST ASSISTANCE – FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Gallop into this equestrian friendly neighborhood. Although you feel like you’re far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city, you’re still a short drive to the beach, restaurants, shopping, interstates and local attractions. This all-brick home was built in late 2012, but shows like new. Upon entering the front door, you can feel the prestige of the grand foyer that’s flanked on either side by a formal living room and formal dining room. A spacious and open floorplan makes the eat-in kitchen and great room area inviting and perfect for entertaining.
- 5 bedrooms/4 bathrooms
- 4,310 sqft +/-
- 2 Car Garage with Garage Door Opener
- Majestic 2 Story Foyer
- New Carpet throughout Upstairs
- Hardwood Floors in Living Areas
- Fresh Paint Throughout
- Upgraded Trim Package throughout
- Gorgeous Chef’s Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beautiful Granite Throughout
- Wide Open, Airy Floor Plan with Lots of Natural Light
- Master Bath has Separate Shower, Garden Tub and 2 Walk-In Closets
- Media Room/Office with French Doors Overlooks Pool
- Gorgeous in-ground pool with top of the line Dolphin pool equipment