No expense was spared in creating a luxury living environment that hails of life by the sea in this beautifully renovated 3 story condo w/ garage. Located in Shadowlawn right at Rudee Inlet, only 4 short blocks from the oceanfront! Upon entering, you are greeted by five-inch planks of Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring that were chosen to replicate a sense of walking onto the deck of a sailboat. One-of-a-kind wrought iron railing, crafted by a local artisan and welder, depicts the sea-life off the Atlantic Coast. Custom lighting with rheostat switches throughout the second and third floors assures that you can set the mood to whatever the occasion dictates. The master bath area is finished off w/ Italian stone that adjoins a seating area by the gas fireplace. Close to restaurants, schools, beaches, boardwalk, bases, interstate, etc.
- Built in 1982
- 1,855 sqft 3-story condo with Garage
- 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms
- 5” Brazilian cherry hardwood plank flooring
- Expansive kitchen boasts pearl finished cabinets, window seat & custom Blue Louise Quartzite countertop that is mined underwater in Brazil!
- Locally designed and crafted wrought iron railing
- Built-in seven speaker surround sound system w/ Athena Speakers
- Brand new electrical panel just installed
- Gas fireplace in living area & master suite
- 1st floor bedroom w/ full bath, and patio area
- 2nd floor half bath tastefully finished with Kohler pedestal sink and Newport Brass brushed nickel finished dolphin fixtures
- Entire 3rd floor is the master suite with his and hers walk-in closets
- Spa like master bath features a Kohler Jacuzzi for 2 & plumbing fixtures, open-air shower with multiple shower heads, body jets & handheld sprayer. Master suite is so new it has NEVER been used.